IESS IX – International Engineering Sourcing Show (IX) 2020
The IESS Indian Engineering Sourcing Show is a trade fair for mechanical engineering and is held once a year. In the morning it is open only to trade visitors, in the afternoon private visitors are allowed to enter the exhibition. The fair has established itself in recent years as India’s largest engineering fair and continues to be a major driver of new technologies and investments. Over 50 cities in India have participated in the fair. This results in the exhibitors in a unique opportunity to reach even more remote and smaller regions in India and so making available their products to a wider audience. On the Engineering Expo retailers, manufacturers and service providers are brought together to cover the entire value chain. This includes the industry, associations, academia, and agencies that have a positive impact on the market, both through action and through work.
The ninth IESS Indian Engineering Sourcing Show is for 3 days from Wed., 04.03.2020 to Fri., 06.03.2020 in Coimbatore.
IESS IX COIMBATORE
400 EXHIBITORS / 500 OVERSEAS BUYERS / 10000 TRADE BUYERS
IESS IX is the largest display of engineering products and solutions with substantial no. of Overseas Buyers and Trade Buyers.
Global Buyers from across the world shall visit IESS IX to explore trading and partnership opportunities.
DEDICATED B2B SESSIONS WITH OVERSEAS BUYERS
IESS IX facilitates one to one business meetings with your prospective buyers in a congenial environment to establish long-lasting business relationships.
DEDICATED VENDOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
IESS IX shall organize exclusive vendor development programs with leading Public Sector Undertakings in Defence, Space, Infrastructure and Engineering.
GLOBAL SOURCING SEMINARS
Multinational Companies shall organize India Sourcing Meetings at IESS IX to discuss their India Sourcing requirements and shortlist suppliers for their Global Supply Chain program.
DISPLAY OF NEW AGE TECHNOLOGIES
IESS IX provides a business platform for Technology companies to display their Future Ready products to early adopters from all over the world.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- CEO’s forum, Bilateral forums
- Smart Manufacturing, Technology, Design Sessions
- Vendor Procurement Shows
- Display of High End & Traditional Engineering Goods
- More Than 700 B2B Sessions
- Outward & Inward Investment Shows
- Expositions of Hi-Tech Engineering products at Technology Pavillion
Lincode Labs is an AI and Industrial IoT company that enables manufacturing companies to identify, predict, and eliminate product defects. Our proprietary computer-vision based edge solution operates on the assembly line, enabling manufacturing companies to conduct an automated visual inspection of every product in the production, assembly, and packaging stages.
OUR KEY DIFFERENTIATORS
- Detects product defects of 2 microns in size at full customary conveyor speeds
- Operates in an open environment despite dust, vibration, and inconsistent lighting conditions
- Predicts the likelihood of machine downtime and future product defects
- Voice-based intranet NLP interface
- Requires only basic, inexpensive 2D camera equipment
- Integrates with existing customer dashboards, robotic arms, and other interfaces for a fully-integrated solution
- Deployable in any manufacturing setting via a local server or the cloud
- Fully operable within a single month of engagement
We have a stall here at H2-F16. Visit us to know more.